This year has been declared the worst year ever, but I got to say, there are some things I’m quite thankful for this 2016. I’m thankful for graduating, getting a job, starting a new relationship, becoming a Style Ambassadress to Style Genie PH, being able to reach my financial goal by the end of this year, and getting a new puppy!
But through all that, I’m very grateful for all my friends and family who have stood by my side through the good and bad.
2017 is a whole new ball game and after quite the downplay this year, I’d like to participate and bring a little bit of color and life to my lifeless self. I guess that’s one of the reasons why I’m not so inspired to do a lot of things recently – aside from having depression.
This coming 2017 I want things to be a little bit different. Nothing drastic but something full of life. So here are my 20 New Year Resolutions:
- Accomplish my portfolio and sew more.
- Start sketching more often, at least an hour a day.
- Blog more often.
- Vlog and try to do 1-2 videos a week.
- Continue to curate my Instagram.
- Read the Bible more and highlight passages that inspire me.
- Hit my financial goal for the year 2017.
- Organize my closet.
- Clean/decorate/organize my work area…. actually my entire room (in line with the 9th resolution).
- Read more books.
- Work on my excel skills #MakeYourBossProudYear.
- Vist my Doctor and Dentist more #BeHealthy
- Start writing letters to myself.
- Get my closure.
- Travel more at least some weekend getaways.
- Schedule monthly appointment to Wink.
- Invest in Skincare products and apply makeup more often. Try and learn the art of putting on makeup.
- Invest on classic but statement outfits BUT NOT TOO TRENDY CLOTHES. Clothes that’ll last you YEARS.
- Play with my Dogs more (as if 5 hours is not enough)
- Love more and be grateful for the blessings that’ll come my way this new year.
So there, that’s my 20 Resolutions for this 2017. I hope you and your family have an amazing New Year. As for me, I’m seriously excited for Media Noche. My mother really went all out this year so I’m stoked. See you guys in 2017! 🙂